|Written by:||Chuck Wendig|
|Developed by:||Eddy Webb|
|Edited by:||Genevieve Podleski|
|Layout by:||Jessica Mullins|
|Art:||Sam Araya, Eunsuk Jang, Cyril Van Der Haegen, Traivs Ingram, Tom Gianni, James Cole, Ken Meyer Jr., Jean-Sebastian Rossbach, Jamie Tolagson, Costas Harritas, Andrew Trabbold, Mattias Tapias, Jim Dibartolo, Erica Danell|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||October 7, 2008|
|Publication #:||WW 55580|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- In the distance, it all seems quiet.
- Night has fallen. Clouds wreathe the moon, then engulf it. The shapes of the farm buildings up on the rounded knoll look like dark cutouts pasted against a matte blue midnight sky. It’s peaceful. Pastoral. Nothing could be wrong here, could it?
- Then: a gunshot. A scream. A child’s cry. Hissing shadows gather with blinking yellow eyes, and incomprehensible whispers drift down across the swaying grasses… You came figuring this would be easy. But now…
- Now, it looks like it’s going to be a bad night at Blackmoon Farm.
- A story in the Storytelling Adventure System for Hunter: The Vigil.
- Bad Night at Blackmoon Farm contains maps, Storyteller character records, a number of hyperlinks to various portions of the text as well as bookmarks, so you can always jump right to what you need with just a click.
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Hunter: The Vigil books
| Next book:|