The Autumn Way sounds like it should be one of the most evil Arts known to the Fae, but it is actually relatively benign in nature. It provides a backdoor into the mortal world from the Dreaming, often shielding its user from the Banality of that world in the process. While no group has explicitly banned the use of the Autumn Way, the Kithain often have little need for its techniques, as it does things that are of fairly limited usefulness to them. To some of the purer manifestations of the Dreaming, and to the groups who have been banned from free travel within its borders, such as the Adhene, it becomes vastly more useful.
- Insufflation (Complex Possession) - Enters the body of a non-supernatural individual for days at a time, using him as a means of interacting with others in his world.
- Manifestation - Temporarily grow a full body within the Autumn World, effectively granting all the benefits of being dual-bodied that changelings obtain.
- Zeitgeist - Easily slip into the culture of wherever you manifest or insufflate, crossing language barriers and absurd gaffs of etiquette.
- Dagda's Boon - Shows the location of the Silver Path, the path that guides fae throughout the Dreaming, even if the Silver Path is forbidden to your kind, and protects the user from being detected while on it.
- Reality's Horror - Causes someone in the Autumn World to clearly see aspects of the Dreaming, and, more troublingly, be able to be harmed or affected by what he sees.
- CTD: Denizens of the Dreaming, page(s) 73-74