Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Written by:||Alexander Freed, Peter Schaefer, Malcolm Sheppard and John Snead|
|Art Director:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Book Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Peter Bergting, Brian LeBlanc, Vince Locke, Imaginary Friends Studios Featuring the art of Junkman, King Mong, Rub-A-Duck, Zid, YJL, Scabrouspencil, Tze, Jill Secord, Garrie Gastonny|
|Cover Art:||Michael Ryan|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||November 7, 2007|
|Publication #:||WW 40202|
|Reference #:||ISBN 978-1-58846-435-4|
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- Listen. Can you hear it? The thunder of your soul, roaring within the thousand thousand worlds that exist within you.
- Gods are there, inside you. Worlds of dream and knowledge, chains of purest gold that bind you to each and every other mind that walks this earth.
- Sink beneath this base flesh and find the noble self within. Read the words written on your soul. Speak the names you find there. Set yourself free.
- This book includes:
- Information on navigating Oneiros, Temenos and the Anima Mundi
- Dangerous denizens of the Astral, including the daimon spirit guides
- Artifacts and things of dream to aid a mage’s dreamquest
- Six sample realms awaiting the adventurous
Prologue: Doors Edit
Chapter One: Astral Magic Edit
Chapter Two: Mapping the Impossible Edit
Chapter Three: Denizens and Things Edit
Chapter Four: Dreamquests Edit
Chapter Five: Realms Edit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Awakening books
| Next book:|