|Authors:||Bill Bridges (Introduction, Epilogue), Brian Campbell (Signs of the Times, The Revolution Will Be Televised), Stephen Michael DiPesa (Hell on Earth), Conrad Hubbard (A Whimper, Not a Bang), Sam Inabinet (The Earth Will Shake), Kathleen Ryan (Prologue), Malcolm Sheppard (Judgment, Designing Ascension).|
|World of Darkness created by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Storyteller Game System designed by:||Mark Rein•Hagen|
|Art Direction:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Interior Art:||Langdon Foss, Michael Gaydos, Jeff Laubenstein, Larry MacDougall, Jean-Sebastien Rossbach, Alex Sheikman, Drew Tucker|
|Cover Art:||Christopher Shy|
|Layout, Typesetting and Cover Design:||Aileen E. Miles|
|Publisher:||White Wolf Publishing, Inc.|
|Imprint:||White Wolf Game Studio|
|Published:||March 1, 2004|
|Publication #:||WW 04999|
|Reference #:||ISBN 1-58846-417-2|
From the White Wolf catalog:
- The Tenth Sphere Revealed
- Long have mages sought the elusive Tenth Sphere of Creation. Each Tradition has its own theories about the nature of this ultimate metaphysical truth. To some, it is Unity. To others, Power. Many Masters have battled one another in pursuit of this awesome secret, destroying enemies and friends alike to attain an unproven ideal. To no avail, for the secret has remained hidden... until now.
- Prepare for Final Judgment
- The omens are unmistakable, the signs are clear. The Tenth Sphere of Telos, the moment between the soul's Entropic death and Primal union, is active. The Day of Judgment is at hand. As the gods tally each soul's due, mages struggle against their rivals to tip the scales of Karma in their favor, unleashing awesome powers, heedless of Paradox. Will their final battle bring the Ascension... or Oblivion?
- When Ascension was released, the Mage game line was about 3847 days old (assuming Mage was released the first day of Gen Con 1993). Ascension itself reached that age on September 12, 2014.
| Previous book:|| Game Books|
Mage: The Ascension books
| Next book:|
Mage: Judgment Day