This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
The term artifact is often used generically refer to any magical object, but specific uses include:
- Artifact (AOS), magical artifacts of the age of sorrows, in Exalted;
- Artifact (CTL), an object created via the contract of artifice, in Changeling: The Lost
- Artifact (MTAs), a type of wonder, in Mage: The Ascension;
- Artifact (VTM), rare and unique magical items, in Vampire: The Masquerade;
- Artifact (WTO), artifacts of the underworld, in Wraith: The Oblivion and Orpheus;