This set of contracts allows Wizened to animate objects and ask for their assistance. These objects have their own distinct personalities and desires while they are under the Wizened's power. In addition, the Wizened must be touching the object in question in order to activate the contracts of Animation.
- Knowing Touch - Upon examining an object, the changeling can identify its weak points and damage.
- Instant Expertise - After communicating with an object for at least ten minutes, the changeling can use it with no penalties, even if they had no previous knowledge of how it works.
- Inanimate Communion - If an object has not been used or touched for over a year, a changeling can use it to see and hear the object's experiences.
- Animate Device - Any object the changeling has owned for a month can be empowered to act on their own.
- Command the Inanimate - A changeling can make an enemy's possessions turn on their owners by giving the items ambulatory skills.