Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
The term alchemy is often used for any sort of magical transmutations or sciences, such as those of the Order of Hermes. Specific uses of the term Alchemy include:
- The Path of Alchemy, a path of the linear magic (sorcery) of sleepers in the Classic World of Darkness
- The Path of Alchemy or Thaumaturgical Alchemy, two apparently unrelated paths of Thaumaturgy known to the vampire clan Tremere in Vampire: The Masquerade
- Alchemy, a path of Hekau in Mummy: The Resurrection
- Alchemy, a form of quasi-scientific sorcery in Exalted
- Alchemical Exalted, a type of Exalt in Exalted
- Alchemicus, a type of Transmutation in Promethean: The Created
- Alchemists, humans who experiment with the Divine Fire in Promethean: The Created
- Blut Alchemie, a Discipline in Vampire: The Requiem
- Flux, the Arcanos of the Alchemists' Guild in Wraith: The Oblivion
- Shintai, or Alchemy, a set of Disciplines of the kuei-jin in Kindred of the East
- Taoist Alchemist, a type of Thaumaturge in
- Wu Tan, or Alchemy, a set of powers of the hsien in Changeling: The Dreaming