Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Alchemicus is a class of Transmutations. It covers the alteration or transformation of material substances, from mystically identifying them to molding their shape and function like clay. It is used by those who follow or once followed the Mercurius Refinement.
- Forging the Master's Tools - Ordinary objects can be perfected by adding Pyros.
- Identification - The composition of an object can be determined with careful examination.
- Degradation - The integrity of an object is drastically weakened.
- Fortification - The integrity of an object is greatly strengthened.
- Dissolve - The Promethean may exude a supernatural acid from her pores, which burns those who come in contact with it.
- Transformation - A substance can be temporarily transformed into another substance.
- Alteration - By infusing it with Pyros, an object can be temporarily and easily reshaped.
- Persistant Change - The effects of an Alchemicus Transmutation can be extended or made permanent.
- Flesh to Stone - Living flesh is temporarily turned into stone.
- Spark of Life - Pyros can be used to temporarily animate a dead body.
- Temperature Modification - A Promethean can change the internal temperature of an inanimate object with a touch.
- Resize - By altering the structure or supplementing it with Pyros, a Promethean can change an inanimate object's size.
Alchemicus · Benefice · Contamination · Corporeum · Consortium · Deception · Disquietism · Electrification · Irradiation · Mesmerism · Metamorphosis · Pandoran · Saturninus · Sensorium · Spiritus · Vitality · Vulcanus