|Writers:||Matthew Dawkins, Steffie DeVann, Meghan Fitzgerald, Liz Grushcow, Lauren Roy, Christopher Spivey|
|Line Developer:||Rose Bailey|
|Artists:||Pat McEvoy, Felipe Gaona, Sam Araya, Mark Kelly, James Van Der Mewe|
|Art Direction and Design:||Michael Chaney|
|Creative Director:||Richard Thomas|
|Publisher:||Onyx Path Publishing|
|Published:||June 21, 2017|
A Thousand Years of Night a sourcebook for Vampire: The Requiem dealing with elder vampires as player characters
From the Onyx Path catalog:
- We grow old, but we never grow older. That’s the problem you see.
- Timelessness is not stagnation, we continue to grow and change throughout the years.
- If we don’t, then the world changes without us and we die.
- You may think that with a multitude of people coming, going, dying and running away, we’d be tired, done, or ready to give up.
- Instead, I find myself restless, looking for the next thing.
- There’s always a next thing, and I for one am not yet ready to die.
- – Elder Kincaid, Daeva Crone
- This book includes:
- Detailed instructions on creating elder vampires, including how to base chronicles around them
- A look into the lives of elders, how they spend their nights, who they work with, and why including their roles in both their clans and covenants
- New Devotions, Merits, and Rituals for elder vampires
- The kinds of creatures that pose a threat to elder vampires, including Inamorata, Lamia, Sons of Phobos, a new elder conspiracy, and more
Prologue: Table StakesEdit
Chapter One: Opening MovementEdit
Chapter Two: The Long SoloEdit
Chapter Three: What We've Learned Along the WayEdit
Chapter Four: The Company We KeepEdit
Chapter Five: Wolves at the GateEdit
Background Information Edit
Memorable Quotes Edit
| Previous release:|| Game Books|
Vampire: The Requiem books
| Next release:|