Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Century In Other Timelines|
The 9th century in the Classic World of Darkness.
- Greek literature and Indian mathematics are translated into Arabic, leading to an evolution of Arab science, capable of absorbing new ideas.
- First appearance in correspondence of organization called "Cabal of Pure Thought." Cabal is a faction of the Sacred Congregation, dedicated to enforcing the idea of a single religion as a means to Ascension.
- The Sisters of Hippolyta find a semi-permanent home in southern France. They expand from a concentration on healing arts to a general focus on the connections between mind, body, and the Earth.
Late 800s Edit
- ↑ MTAs: Dragons of the East, p. 15
- ↑ MTAs: Book of Chantries, p. 44
- ↑ MTAs: Technocracy: Iteration X, p. 21
- ↑ MTAs: Celestial Chorus Tradition Book, p. 34
- ↑ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 31
- ↑ MTAs: Beyond the Barriers: The Book of Worlds, p. 131
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|