|This Century In Other Timelines|
Classic World of Darkness: 600s BCE
- Himalayan Wars end. Misunderstanding between Akashic missionaries and Hindu magi sparks feud. Reincarnation Arts ensure the feud is long and bitter. Ends through Akashic withdrawal and seclusion.
- 672 BCE - 525 BCE: The 26th Dynasty in Egypt ; the increasing contact between Greece and Egypt (and the import of mercenaries from the former to the latter) allows Black Furies to enter the land of Khem and help strengthen the remaining werewolves there.
- 660 BCE: Lydian king Gyges sends Greek mercenaries to Egypt to aid Pharaoh Psammethicus I. First major Hellenizing influence on the Thothian practise of the Art.
- 650 BCE: Legends say the great Black Fury Leukippes slays a corrupt priest of Apollo, Kamisos, around this time.
- 650: The Milesian school describes the world as consisting of fundamental, primordial elements. Thales of Miletus and his disciples develop the Greek atomic theory.
- 612 BCE: Scythians and Medes sack Nineveh. Black Fury Leukippes and her pack fight in the battle. 
- 604 BCE - ???: Lao-Tse inspires Taoist alchemy and Arts, perhaps influenced by the Akashic Brotherhood.
- 600 BCE: By this year, Hinduism has branched into a number of schools.
- 600 BCE: The Greeks venerate Dionysus.
- 600 BCE: Gui Ren from the Chinese mainland reach Japan and try to establish their dominance over it. They are resisted by the native Gaki.
- ^ This year was established by taking the date mentioned for the Night of Fana (165 years after the beginning of the War) on page 14, using other sources to determine when the Night of Fana took place, and then backdating from that point.
|700s BCE||cWOD Timeline||500s BCE|