- The court of Japanese Emperor Shotoku. The Kaizankai cabal trace their ancestry to this point.
- The influence of the Shi-Ren wanes.
- Buddhism and Hinduism are in a philosophical clash for followers.
- Rise of the Islamic Empire. The leader of a mystical cult at the time eventually becomes the Archbishop of Madness, Doge Klypse, Maeljin of Sykora, the Urge-Wyrm of Paranoia.
- Beginning of the Seventh century: brief attacks of the Black Furies on members of the Catholic Church. A couple of centuries later, Black Furies will form the Order of Our Mercyful Mother.