|This Century In Other Timelines|
The 6th century in the Classic World of Darkness.
- 500 - 550: The Akashic Brotherhood constructs several monasteries throughout the East to help enlighten the common people. The most famous, the Shaolin, soon gains great reputation.
- Around 500 AD, settlers from Ireland found Dalriada. Fianna capture two Caerns just prior to the initial landings.
- During this century Arturus the Bear-King rules in Britain.
- By this time, Chinese writing, political thought, and Buddhism have all been introduced to Japan.
- Buddhism and Hinduism are in a philosophical clash for followers.
- Classical period of Guatemalan Mayan city-states begins. Some of the “gods” to whom blood was given may have been vampires. Other city-states revere Bastet of the Balam tribe.
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|