- 200-400: The 17 scrolls which make up the Corpus Hermeticum are written. The scrolls are attributed to Hermes Trismegistus. Over time, pagan influences decrease and the influence of Christianity increases. The Messianic Voices form as a faction within the larger Hermetic body.
- 300-400: The Anasazi pictorial records indicate non-Anasazi humanoids; likely visitors.
- By this year, the Yamato dynasty has united central Japan.
- ↑ MTAs: Order of Hermes Tradition Book, p. 11
- ↑ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 9
- ↑ MTAs: The Fallen Tower: Las Vegas, p. 21
- ↑ MTAs: Dragons of the East, p. 17
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.