Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This Century In Other Timelines|
The 4th century in the Classic World of Darkness.
- 500s BCE-300s CE: Mystery cults of the Classical World, such as the Orphic and Elensinian mysteries, the cults of Isis and Mithraism, flourish throughout this period.
- 300s - 1300s: Golden Age of Pagan Magick begins.
- By this time, Doissetep is considered a centre for magickal learning.
- India's Gupta dynasty comes to power.
- Several Buddhist schools emphasize bodhisattvas as role models for Buddhists to follow.
- The Messianic Voices rise to become the dominant voice within the Sacred Congregation.
- ↑ MTAs: Halls of the Arcanum, p. 24
- ↑ MTSC: Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade Rulebook, p. 52
- ↑ MTAs: Book of Chantries, p. 36
- ↑ MTAs: Dragons of the East, p. 9
- ↑ MTAs: Dragons of the East, p. 29
- ↑ MTAs: Tradition Book: Celestial Chorus, p. 11
|Classic World of Darkness Timeline||Next Century|