- 115 BCE - 300: The first Himyarine period.
- 300-400: The Anasazi pictorial records indicate non-Anasazi humanoids; likely visitors.
- 300-650: Second Himyarite period.
- 300-1300: Golden Age of pagan magic through most of Europe. Wanes gradually as Christian missionaries win converts among European rulers.
- Constantine names Nova Roma the new capital of the Roman Empire.
- Germanic mass migration starts, some forming settlements in the Aix-la-Chapelle valley.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 MTAs: Lost Paths: Ahl-i-Batin & Taftâni, p. 61
- ↑ MTAs: The Fallen Tower: Las Vegas, p. 21
- ↑ MTAs: Mage Storytellers Companion, p. 9
- ↑ VTDA: Constantinople by Night, p. 19
- ↑ VTM: Encyclopaedia Vampirica, p. 13
- ↑ MTAs: Dead Magic II: Secrets and Survivors, p. 16
- ↑ MTAs: Dead Magic II: Secrets and Survivors, p. 18
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.