| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2114
- August Delemont assumes directorship of the Æsculapian Order's Special Projects after arriving in Basel from an undisclosed part of Eastern Europe.
- Orgotek starts up its Knowledge in Motion (KIM) project, rolling around the FSA providing mobile education services.
- Stahu Entertainment's On the Hot Seat with Jarvis Maiken interviews Orgotek prexy Alex Cassel.
- Once the Upeo wa Macho vanish, Portugal becomes a centre of trade.
- Dr. Althea Polonsky joins the Æsculapian Order.
- While Vashti Matts' mercenary team is under contract with Norça, a shifter senses her latency and brings her to Proxy Del Fuego's attention.
- January 4: A damaged holotape found in a Lima barrio has two voices (one a Sudamérican shifter, the other a Nihonjin) discussing an agreement wherein the second individual provides the first with deep-city blueprints, provided the first individual incorporates certain mirror-data archives. The archives include their own decryption protocols, as they are intended to be read ...someday.
- March 17: Far Nyumban Jerome Dannikan, with a Noetics Ph.D. and a M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, sends a holobrief to the Journal of Xenological Science on some of the artifacts discovered suspended in Mgitu's hydrogen atmosphere.
- Disenfranchised Euro-American workers rise against the Brazilian leaders on Averiguas, taking over key areas of the outpost with minimal bloodshed.
- August 11: Chow Kei-Ma of Proteus Division and Liesl DuBois of Orgotek present a top-secret tactical analysis of the Upeo wa Macho, as authorized by the UN Security Council, the Æon Trinity and the Psi Orders.
- September 19: The Upeo wa Macho vanish.
- The Esperanza Disaster. Esperanza, the European Commonwealth's orbital station at the L1 Lagrange point, is attacked by Aberrants. The station crashes over much of France and parts of Spain. Millions are killed instantly, and France remains a largely uninhabitable wasteland even after five years. Oddly, troops are readied in a low-orbit position two hours before the Aberrants invade, but are never told why. The public discovers that the Upeo wa Macho have disappeared, apparently due to Aberrant actions.
- Humanity loses track of its extrasolar colonies, including Averiguas, the human embassy on Qinshui, and the Karroo Mining Colony. The colony remains in contact with the Upeo wa Macho after this point.
- A barely-legible leaflet from the Anti-Aberrant Defense League claims that an Aberrant "CNSPIRACY decided to destroyu more of our defenders! They had ther ALIEN allies destroy the Esperantza, and MURDERED the Teleporters WHILE WE WERE NOT LOOKING!