| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2111
- Alex Cassel narrates an Orgotek training video, referring to psi (as seen by an electrokinetic) as orgone.
- The square kilometre around the Apollo 11 lunar lander has successfully been moved to the safety of underground Luna Park.
- The Independent Defense Squad is founded on Luna, with the intent to aid police in the capture of mentally unstable individuals.
- In the fall, the proxies gather in a free-zone Pacific resort. After discussing the symbols of the world's tragic past, ISRA Proxy Otha Herzog mentions the Blight. The other proxies agree something can and should be done about the region, and the Blight Project is born under the auspices of Orgotek.
- Explosives planted by Canadian extremists tear apart six magtrain terminals, killing hundreds, causing mass destruction, and bankrupting the Great Lakes arcology project.
- Based on the ideas found in Dora Klimdt's Der Welkende Staat, southeastern Germany institutes the Deutsche Degenerative Sozialistische Republik (DDSR, the German Degenerative Socialist State). The experiment should come to fruition in 150 years.
- The United Nations institutes the Revised Modified Code of Basic Justice, which pertains to being charged with crimes.
- Philip Dixon moves to Boston.
- August 3: Newsworld's "Notable Quotables" features Mars Terraforming Project microecologist Dr. Alvin Jost, regarding Mars' native microorganisms: "It's hard not to anthropomorphize the little bastards when it seems like they go to every effort to sabotage your work."
- October 6: At Olympus' third Noetic Conference, a presentation is given on the Prometheus Effect.