| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2107
- Rumours that the Chitra Bhanu is "soft" on Aberrants begins to surface this year, as minor "rehabilitated" Aberrants from the War are seen visiting the chibs' Bombay clinic.
- Warren Shaw's Retrospective airs a Special Report: Remembering Many Covenants.
- Bakuhatsu Spacecraft Factory LO-2 opens this year in low Earth orbit.
- By the end of the year, humanity has established regular contact with China's Khantze Lu Ge colony.
- Lise Turenva Kimolovila first comes to the Æsculapian Order as an immune disorder patient. After discovering her high latency, she's offered membership in the Order once her treatment is complete.
- March 23: Humanity makes its first contact with the Qin when a Chinese explorer intercepts a transmission of Qin radio static. A Chinese deep-space explorer is later psi-jumped to the Qin's home system, where it encounters a patrol craft. Initial interactions are cautious, but things go well. Orgotek promotes relations with the Qin almost immediately, applying Qin biotech theory to human biotech devices.
- August 30: Dr. Matthieu Zweidler makes a speech at the opening of the Wanjing Clinic regarding the importance of the biological template and ordo.
- September 4: Dr. Elena Subashi, PhD, and Dr. Cecil Walker, PhD, converse via OpMail regarding the media's bastardization of the term "psion," which correctly refers to psi energy quanta rather than psi-users.
- October 4: Linda Graves of Manila sends a reply to Eternal Triangle Imports of Olympus. No book by "Rebecca Bue" or "Bue Li" shows up in any records either before or after 2040. Graves wonders, "who is she really?"