Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2106
- Psions — specifically, Legionnaires — first reveal themselves to the public in order to combat an Aberrant assault in Sydney. Psi orders and psions are met with mixed feelings.
- Otha Herzog's followers who subscribe to Baha'i number in the hundreds by the time ISRA takes its place in the public.
- Over the next 14 years, the psi orders integrate themselves into human society.
- Brazil founds the Averiguas colony.
- ISRAn William Kaige Miller, great-grandson of Selene Olympia Miller, is still an adolescent when the order goes public. Despite this, he's a member of the Old Man's inner circle.
- Thanks to the Upeo wa Macho, humanity begins to take greater strides in reaching for the stars.
- If they hadn't to this point, the proxies begin gathering for regular meetings following their going public.
- Susan N'gamba begins working as a liaison between the United African Nations and the Upeo wa Macho.
- Jane Robinson begins to specialize in legal issues pertaining to noetics at this point. She becomes the Federated States of America's foremost authority.
- May 12: An unidentified voice (in a confidential audiofile) describes how the psi orders should be integrated into society, and be perceived as being everything the Aberrants are not. Orders should also prove their dedication by some great sacrifice, and they must appear to present a united front.
- September 21: Orgotek proxy Alex Cassel, as well as the other proxies, speak in private before the United Nations to assuage their fears that psions are Aberrants: in fact, they're dedicated to fighting the Aberrants.
- September 30: Teleportation Proxy Bolade Atwan makes her Universal Address, talking about the promise of Upeo wa Macho, and how they hope what was once unknowably distant may soon rest in the palm of their hands.
- The Universal Address on September 30th is listed as being on September 31 in every edition of the rulebook. Since there is no September 31, and there's no evidence to indicate a change in Earth's calendar, we've assumed it takes place one day earlier on the 30th.