Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2105
- Hunhao Radioisotope Supply wins a pocket of Rimæ Focas through a combination of brilliant public relations, carefully placed bribes, and the suppression of competitors.
- Julius Alexander Hidell, Jr. undergoes a conversion to Reformed American Congregationalism.
- May 12: During the night, the Lunar Rational Front forces open the airlocks to the Alte Jerusalem complex housing the followers of Many Covenants. They place some homemade proto-organic toxins inside, which are spread by the ventilation systems, killing the more than 2,000 inhabitants in seconds.
- May 13: The Olympus Tribune contains an article entitled "Tragedy Strikes Boltzmann Station," regarding last night's attack on Alte Jerusalem by the Lunar Rational Front.
- May 19: Captain Eira Patrice sends a report to the United Nations Central Command regarding the tragedy at Alte Jerusalem. Regular personal breathing systems are unable to keep out the toxins in the structure, and the toxins have embedded themselves in the walls of the complex. Since the cost of decontaminating would be equivalent to constructing a new complex, Patrice recommends Alte Jerusalem be sealed indefinitely.
- September 12: Proxy Rebecca Bue Li of the Ministry of Noetic Affairs writes to Dana Boresheltov of the Æon Trinity's Neptune Division that Bue Li, with Chinese backing, will repeat the Chinese Ultimatum of 2061, this time threatening to destroy the Aberrants if they refuse to leave Earth alone once and for all.
- Dana Boresheltov responds to Proxy Bue Li that her proposal is a negative. The Æon Trinity has specific plans for the integration of the Psi Orders, and Bue Li will not pre-empt those plans. Bue Li is invited to remember the means by which her order was recognized by the Chinese government, as well as review the reasons the Chinese fleet stood down after the Aberrant War, and who helped them make that decision.