| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 2050
- Akira van Woc does some architectural design, possibly for advanced |Nihonjin buildings.
- Leon Borsov becomes President of Russia, and enacts a campaign of systematic Aberrant destruction.
- Anders Nash, later an Aberrant working with the Huang-Marr Conspiracy, is born.
- Yeltsingrad Lunar station is closed to humans. The Space Brigade declares a no-contact truce with the Persephone refugees, and their complex is closed off from Olypmus for the remainder of the Aberrant War.
- Margaret Beckenstein, later General Beckenstein and head of the Federated States Military, is born.
- Warfare erupts in the Balkans. The region becomes known as the Shatter due to the intense, unending conflict.