| This Year In|
Chronicles of Darkness: 2012
- The fourth Sothic Turn. Many Arisen awaken from their slumber, finding their possessions scattered by the remnants of the British Empire, locked away in museums and mansions.
- June 15: Jon sends a typewritten letter to Gina, recounting his time outside of the hospital, running into an odd, old patchwork woman who was following him because he "looks like a William."
- June 15: Mary writes a letter to "William" about how wonderful it was to see him again, right when and where the clockwork angel told her to.
- June 18: Stephen writes a letter to Frances at her request, describing a copy of "Golden Truths" he found. The book is a self-help book about using the workings of a global machine to improve your life, but halfway through it's obvious the book is not metaphorical and describes specific access points and machine parts.
- June 21: Mary writes a letter addressed to "William" recounting how when she saw him she knew it was him and she wonders why he changed his name pleading for a reply from him.
- June 21: Stephen writes a responce to Mr. Theleme stating his reasion for investigation is that of profit. He then goes on to compare Capitalism to both a machine and God and how it speaks to him and will allow him to obtain the profit and riches he wants to obtain.
- June 23: Jon sends a typewritten letter to Mary stating he has no relation to a "William Dear" and that he has not changed his name. He then pleads to her to stop sending him letters."
- August 11: Jon sends a typewritten letter to Gina expressing his concerns about getting too close to machines. He tries to reassure her that things will be all right, and that he loves her.
- December 21: To no one's surprise, Atlantis again defies the prophecies of the Daksha and stays sunken.