Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- Black Spiral Dancer allies of Pentex build Hell’s Hand hive near Anama in the Amazon, in an area that is an intersection for three Balam Bastet den-realms. Balam fight and lose to the Black Spirals Dancers, and are forced to leave their realms. They flee to Black Claw, and swear loyalty to him in return for his aid in regaining their den-realms.
- The autumn issue of Paradigma contains an article by Scientist Orson about Czar Vargo.
- Lynne Stanhope becomes managing editor of the Annual Proceedings of the Arcanum.
- Helga Sørensen becomes an Associate at the Arcanum's Oslo Chapter House.
- Orson Scott Card writes that the cyberpunk revolution is "virtually over" before it has even begun.
- Leng Chao is attacked at home in his Chamber of Yin-Yang by the Nephandi.
- The Captain Feedback program is discarded as obsolete, and the Technocracy attempts to mothball the AI. But Feedback, unaware that he isn't "real," goes rogue.
- The US and the USSR (and their Technocratic counterparts) sign a treaty to stay out of Afghanistan.
- The Order of St. Michael is so small that it appears almost insignificant.
- The Soviet Union collapses.
- Penny Dreadful moves into a basement apartment, and adopts a black cat which shows up at her window. She buys a book of spells from an old bookstore, and while preparing to cast a spell to find a lover, the cat announces "you don't want to do that." Penny Awakens.
- Major Thomas Houston's Amalgam of Border Corps is recalled to help put down an insurrection of Soviet Void Engineers who rebel after returning from a long mission and discovering that Gorbachev's ideas had weakened the USSR.
- The Cincinnati Decency League discover and unsuccessfully try to burn Dr. Karl Heinrich Ulrichs' Uranian Pleasure Manual.
- JDG Cryogenics revives Jane Kennedy after a treatment for her rare form of cancer is discovered. Kennedy becomes their first client to be successfully frozen and revived.
- Baba Yaga begins to assert power in Russia , consuming, destroying, or dominating all vampires that stand in her way. She's assisted by a dozen mages who erect a mystical barrier, preventing anyone from stepping into the Umbra, while a string of coincidental effects prevents all supernaturals from leaving. Even communications are affected. (Please note that this is contradicted by the Werewolf Storyteller's Companion, p.59, which says it went up in 1992)
- Rev. Montague Winters authors "Christ: the True Philosopher's Stone" in the fall issue of Episcopal Studies.