Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- Former hitmen Ji Wen Ja and Lu Feng have fallen apart due to paranoia about each other. This is the last time they speak.
- The spring issue of Paradigma contains an article on the Syndicate by Doctor Almanac.
- The 57th Council of the Council of Nine meets in Horizon. Only five representatives appear, and even then it's mostly about bragging than accomplishing anything new.
- Dr. Sandeep D'Souza ends his term as Associate Professor of Asian History and Sanskrit at Columbia University (New York).
- Rev. Montague Winters completes his B.A. in Liberal Arts at St. John's College (Annapolis, Maryland).
- Altimeas Cowling bani Thig is born.
- Vietnam invades Cambodia.
- Korean president Park Chung-hee is assassinated.
- Haji Ayub Afridi is employed as a diplomatic attaché to the Shah of Iran.
- The Barbary Coast Hotel and Casino opens in Las Vegas.
- February 1: At the urging of the Ahl-i-Batin Paradise Garden, the Ayatollah Khomenei returns to Iran from exile.
- February 10: Roger Thackery sends a message to the Traditions about the Hyper Intelligence Technologies Mark IV (or HIT Mark) cyborgs faced by Traditionalists over the last few months. The information comes by way of an up-and-coming Virtual Adept named Dante.
- February 11: The Ayatollah Khomenei resumes control of Iran. Technocratic agents are purged from the country.
- Through to July, a handful of Qutbs step out of Ghayba and resume orchestrating Ahl-i-Batin affairs. At the urging of the Qutbs, the Batini approach the Taftâni and propose an alliance to help keep the "Technocracy Free Zone." As long as the Weavers stay out of cities, they have free rein in Iran.
- 63 hostages are taken from the U.S. Embassy in Tehran to protest Technocractic hegemony. The media spins in to look like simple political terrorism.