| This Year In|
- Magadon, Incorporated co-founder Matthew Davies reportedly dies of a stroke.
- Abigail Peabody is born. She is kinfolk to the Garou, but is not aware of it.
- India begins its first nuclear tests in Pokhran.
- Excavations on Mount Li in northern China turn up 6000 life-size pottery figures of soldiers, horses and chariots. No two faces are alike. The army is a vast storehouse of early HIT Marks which Iteration X retains the option to reactivate at any point.
- J.P. Goddard's Eloine and the Sisterhood is published by Sipristi Press.
- H. Morninglade's Nightshade and Eloine is published by Beltane Periodicals.
- Jay Sarno is forced to sell Circus Circus and Caesars' Palace just to stay afloat.
- As a response to public perception that an Orwellian future is at hand, President Ford abolishes the Atomic Energy Commission.
- The Omnichronal Watch reappears in a thrift store in Detroit.
- Wyrm-Takes-Last is born either this year or later.
- January 1: The Galacian Armistice ends open violence between Commoners and Nobles, opening peace talks.
- May 1: The Galacian Confederation is founded, ending the Five Years War between the returned Nobles and the Commoners in Europe.
- ↑ WTA: Rage Across the World Vol.3, p.81
- ↑ WTA: Tribebook: Stargazers, p.22
- ↑ 5.0 5.1
- ↑ WTA: The Silver Record, p.8
- ↑ 12.0 12.1