| This Year In|
- 1947-1969: The US Air Force investigates incidents of UFOs as a potential threat to national security. They declare no single case has been proved, and close the project.
- Hitmen Ji Wen Ja and Lu Feng do a lucrative job together. They take the proceeds and store them in a cash box which requires two keys to open, and each take a key.
- By this year, only the bravest kids shoot hoops at Napier Court, and never after nightfall.
- Sandeep D'Souza gets his M.A. in Asian Studies from the University of Wisconsin (Madison, Wisconsin), also ending his tenure as Sanskrit instructor.
- Beulah Frith bani Thig is born.
- The Woodstock Festival unites a generation of Sleepers in the belief that enlightenment can come through music, drugs, tribal values and "good vibrations." The Celestial Chorus, Cult of Ecstasy, and Dreamspeakers consider this festival a watermark in the Ascension War, leading all of humanity that much closer to mass Ascension. Lady Charlotte Quay is among the many who Awakens there.
- Lady Charlotte Quay receives a vision (possibly during her Awakening) of An Giblin Coille the Spring Cottage, a lost Verbena Chantry.
- ARPANET (the forerunner to the Internet) goes online, connecting four major universities across the US.
- A group calling itself the Star Council breaks into a restricted hangar at Area 51 and retrieve some very strange devices. This marks the point when strange UFO-esque disappearances begin to affect Council members.
- Timothy Washington is recruited by the CIA.
- Hatshepsut Tabitha Kashaf is born to House Shaea Primus Maraksha Kashaf.
- Twin Verbenae Heather and Laurel are born.
- Cultist Jules Dupree vanishes.
- Remains of an ancient culture are uncovered off the coast of Bimini in the Bahamas, the year Edgar Cayce predicted would signal the rising of Atlantis.
- The military Suharto junta comes to power in Java. Any opposition is quickly deposed. 
- July 20: The Moon landing. The landing provides a victory for the Technocracy, reinforcing their view of reality. Ironically, the awe and wonder also increases Sleeper willingness to embrace the possibility of the impossible.. It also triggers the Resurgence. Oddly, Professor Dubrius on board Victoria Station reports that no mortal has landed on the Moon.
- July 21: Desmond Collingsworth, later the Virtual Adept known as Dante, is born. He's said to have Awakened before he was born.
- Sandeep D'Souza authors "Victorian Occult Syncretism and Occult Sources" in the Journal of Victorian Studies.
- From July 1947 until this time, the US Air Force open Project Blue Book, with the purpose of tracking claims of UFOs and attempting to ascertain their veracity.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1
- ↑ 7.0 7.1
- ↑ 11.0 11.1
- ↑ 18.0 18.1
- ↑ WTA:Chronicle of the Black Labyrinth