| This Year In|
- Hollywood superstar Natalia Kross is brutally murdered at her home in the Hollywood Hills. She's buried in the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
- Shawnda Dorrit is Embraced. She becomes a 12th generation Antitribu Brujah. 
- Dr. K. Norton's The Trek of Nine is published by Paradigma Press.
- D. Richardson's Templars Ascendant: Victory at Narbonne is published by Collegium Press.
- Dr. Jermyn Talbot ends his stay as tutor in Persian at the University of London. He also steps down as Journeyman and Chancellor of the Arcanum's London Chapter House.
- After the disastrous Vietnam Tet Offensive, the US decides to negotiate a peace.
- Gentle Mountain comes to Colorado and recognizes Nu Ying as a rinpoche.
- Madzimbabwe Arthur Effiong leaves his cabal to visit the Republic of Biafra.
- The Circus Circus Hotel/Casino/Theme Park opens in Las Vegas.
- ARPA (under the guidance of Iteration X)comes up with a method of creating a phone network, linking computers together around the world.
- Sandeep D'Souza authors "Alchemy across the Himalayas: Chinese-Indian Transmissions" in the Bulletin of Asian Studies.