- In dire straits due to a series of setbacks, Magadon, Incorporated lays the groundwork for its takeover by Pentex.
- Blood Eye is born to Three Paws of the Red Talons in Minnesota. 
- The autumn issue of Paradigma contains an article from Doctor Ω about the Paris Exhibition of 1900.
- Sister Genevieve, Chorister and author of the Enchiridion, dies.
- Meggan O'Rourke, a promising Disciple of the Euthanatos, loses her son Kyle in a Paradox backlash. In an attempt to resurrect him, she instead summons a demon named Wormwood and becomes barabbi.
- Zvolen Lucenik is healed of his ghoul status by Nightshade.
- Hermetic Mark Hallward Gillan is born.
- The Majestic movie palace closes its doors forever. The marquee sign is bought by Arthur Smith at auction, and used for a diner in the East Village.
- The Tropicana Resort and Casino opens in Las Vegas.
- Doc Eon, Man of Many Tomorrows, departs Earth.