| This Year In|
- Magadon, Incorporated first takes its stocks public.
- Janice van Landingham, an unknowing Kinfolk detective is born around this year.
- Disneyland is founded. It and theme parks like it turn out to be the most Weaverish places on Earth. 
- Goblin Gorgons appear in Appalachian Mountains in KY, terrorizing farmers.
- The Bulletin of Asian Studies begins publishing in this year.
- The 42nd meeting of the Technocratic Union's Inner Circle, advancing the Time Table.
- The entire Virtual Adept community goes virtual.
- June 20: The New World Order sends a message to the rest of the Conventions. The Virtual Adepts have vanished, and they've taken all data on the Technocracy with them. The Time Table is shattered. Any Adepts found are to be executed slowly and painfully as a lesson to others.