Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- Kolya Blood-of-Iron (Homid, Galliard, Silver Fangs) is born in Saint Petersburg; he will eventually become a mighty warrior and Master of the Rite before being badly wounded in the attack of the Aral Sea Caern in 1996.
- Dougal Mountain-Speaker, Homid Theurge of the Fianna discovers a lost caern of the Uktena on Grandfather Mountain; his pack soon participates in the rite to revitalize and reclaim the caern. He will eventually become Sept Leader for the Sept of the Grandfather, and then its Warder.
- Founding of Israel. Sarah Rasheeda Ben-Fasil, Homid Theurge Child of Gaia is born shortly afterwards.
- The summer issue of Paradigma includes a note from Professor Van Baas regarding Iteration X, as well as a note from Professor Equator about werewolves.
- The Communists' popular support allows them to expel their rivals. Their takeover of China causes many Triad members to depart to Hong Kong and the United States of America.
- Jarmyn Talbot ends his work as Instructor of Greek and Latin at the School of St. Anne-on-the-Hill (Oxford, England). He joins the Arcanum's London Chapter House, becoming a Journeyman.
- Professor Donald Richardson destroys the consensus of the Collegium of History by becoming the foremost advocate of "spiritual ancestry" for the New World Order.
- Dr. Charles Reid begins nurturing promising students toward involvement with the Progenitors.
- The New Zealand government passes a law requiring a permit to set foot on Kapiti Island.
- August 29: The Soviet Union detonates an atomic bomb in Kazakhstan, horrifying the native Garou. Overcome with Rage, the Red Talons blame the Children of Gaia (who had been trying to foil the nuclear efforts through subtle and political means, and obviously failed) and turn on them. The Silver Fangs do nothing to stop the bloody designs of Griffin's tribe, perhaps still bitter over the poor advice of the Children of Gaia in the battle of 1917 that led to defeat at the talons of the Zmei Shazear. The Children of Gaia will suffer grave casualties and will be forced to go into hiding; officially they are in exile from this point onward. (Note: The massacre of Children of Gaia may have taken some time to gain steam; refer to year 1956 for another potential date when this all occurred.)