Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- 1939-1945: World War II. The Zmei Gregornous awakens in Russia at some point during the War. The Garou Teiresias is blinded by Nazi tormentors.Nephandic influence is on the rise throughout. The Sept of Fafnir's Brood is founded during the war.
- Gottfried, along with his loyal ghoul Johann, are destroyed during the Allied Forces' first massive bombing.
- November, 1941: Bone Gnawers do their best to help the besieged humans of Leningrad survive by feeding the hungry with what they can scrounge through their Gifts.
- Black Spiral Dancers discover a Chantry of mages feeding off a location of Wyrmish energies near Giza. They slay the mages and take the inverted pyramid as their own, establishing the Hive of the Thrashing Serpent.
- Virtual Adept James "Wirehead" Peritone, liaison to the other Technocratic Conventions, is killed when a bomb destroys a London flat this summer.
- Virtual Adept Roger Thackery leads the effort to involve the US in the war, and subvert the Technocracy's commitment to the Axis.
- The El Cortez Hotel opens in Las Vegas on Fremont Street to a crowd of cowboys who still ride horses around town.
- Nazi occupation of Greece and it surrounding islands begins. Iona Kinslayer gains respect by battling the Germans and saving The Sept of Bygone Visions, a powerful Black Fury caern, from the Wyrm.
- April 3: The El Rancho Vegas hotel opens in Las Vegas. It's the first casino in what comes to be called the Strip.
- Garou attacks on German troops assist in reducing the force that strikes at Leningrad. The Russian Get of Fenris war with their German brethren.
- October 15: Roger "NemaTrode" Thackery issues his first report to the rest of the Conventions, informing them of the death of his predecessor James Peritone. He mentions the Nazi persecution of scientists, the murder of Jews (and thus all men are not created equal), and condemns Iteration X's use of the situation to conduct experiments.
- Bone Gnawers do their best to help the besieged humans of Leningrad survive by feeding the hungry with what they can scrounge through their Gifts.
- December 1: Roger "NemaTrode" Thackery sends a message to all Virtual Adepts. Their plan to bring the United States into the war is about to reach fruition, but they must be cautious, as their lives would become extremely difficult were the other Conventions to find out about their plans.
- ↑ Tribebook: Black Furies, p.56
- ↑ 7.0 7.1
- ↑ Rage Across Russia, p.46-47
- ↑ Rage Across Russia, p.63
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2
- ↑ Tribebook:Black Furies, p.56