Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- LSD discovered. A variant, lysergic acid ethylamide (LAE-23), a.k.a. "pink" eventually appears. LAE-23 is eventually developed into the Weaver Device "Lucid."
- The winter issue of Paradigma includes Earl Oberon describing the Great Hall and the political organization of the Sons of Ether.
- Catherine Nichols graduates with a bachelor of science degree in physics.
- The alliance between China's communists and its nationalists breaks down, with the communists attaining the upper hand.
- Lake Mead extends more than 110 miles upstream of the Boulder Dam.
- The most remarkable realm of Innerspace is discovered: the Hollow World, where millions live on the inner circumference of Earth, lit by an internal sun.
- The Nazis discover and try to destroy Dr. Karl Heinrich Urlichs' Uranian Pleasure Manual. They're unsuccessful.
- Pisha is busy translating documents in Leipzig, Germany, by a purported Crusades-era necromancer. She feels an impending sense of doom, which becomes justified during the Kristallnacht.