Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- A.B. Cumin's The First Cabal and the Goro Monks is published by Eon Press.
- A Grand Tribunal formally admits House Fortunae as a full House, subsuming House Mercere in the process.
- By this time, Jason Ninemen holds two jobs to support his family: by day, he assembles machine guns. By night, he's a "medium."
- Crippled by the Great Depression, remnants of House Luxor are subsumed into the Sons of Ether.
- Ed Leedskalnin dismantles Coral Castle from Florida City and moves it near Homestead.