| This Year In|
- Falk of Maastricht gets sent to Hong Kong.
- There isn't a man in Hollywood who wouldn't give up his family, career, or anything else for one night with Ginger Swan.
- Bartholomew Wise-in-the-Ways-of-the-Wyrm (homid, Theurge, Fianna) emigrates from Northern Scotland to Australia.
- Coit Tower is constructed in San Francisco.
- The 53rd Council of the Council of Nine meets in Horizon. The Ahl-i-Batin withdraw from the Council of Nine Mystic Traditions, leaving vacant the Seat of Correspondence.
- Chorister Sunday Lynn creates the Spy's Stigmata Effect, which creates a rash on the foreheads of any eavesdropping mages.
- Helga Sørensen is born.
- Joseph W. Campbell terms a theoretical other-dimensional space "hyperspace."
- Mao Zedong leads 100,000 Chinese 7,500 miles to flee the Kuomintang, cementing his leadership of the Communist movement.