| This Year In|
- Cries in the Wind, Lupus Ahroun Wendigo, is born.
- Uktena try to seal the Sept of the White Water from all non-Native tribes. Fianna tear down the Caern leader and install a Fianna. 
- Suffering from the collapse of the Qutbs and feeling abandoned by the other eight Traditions, the Ahl-i-Batin cut ties with the Council of Nine Mystic Traditions, giving up the Seat of Correspondence on the Council of Nine, and vow to protect their homelands themselves.
- Saudi Arabia is formed as an independent nation under the Al Saud dynasty.
- A revolution allows the Peoples Party of Thailand to form a new government, relegating the monarchy to a constitutional role.
- Dreamspeaker "Gloomy" Nate DuChamps banishes rail worker Archibald Lechtmann from the world.
- Sekaye Leblanc is born.
- Construction of the Hoover Dam begins with the diversion of the Colorado River.