| This Year In|
- Wungala Rose, homid Philodox of the Black Furies, is born this year in the Northern Territory in Australia.
- The "Commission," a governing body for the Mafia, is formed by Lucky Luciano.
- Michael Cyprian, an inspector for the Boston Police Department leads the charge against the Emerald Syndicate.
- A Void Engineer named Terrell Kree is blown off-course by a navigation error and rediscovers Qian-Chengshi orbiting the sun opposite Earth. Despite the centuries of isolation, the Construct still operates efficiently. Theorizing the inhabitants arise from the realm itself, Kree names them "Autochthonians," from which the realm's new nickname, Autochthonia, is derived.
- H.G. Wells co-authors The Science of Life.
- Hostilities between Chinese communists and nationalists cease so they can fight the Japanese invasion. Japan occupies Manchuria, provoking the second Sin-Japanese War in 1937.
- Nevada legalizes casino gambling, easy divorces, prostitution and championship boxing matches (among other things).