| This Year In|
- The Garou of Russia war with Stalin, but lose even more ground as the Brujah, despite their misgivings, step in and support him.
- The winter issue of Paradigma includes Scientist Darcy complaining about the Hollow Ones.
- An unknown conspiracy (sometimes attributed to a group of vampires) destroys one of the Progenitors' largest holdings in the world, in the Soviet Union. Genetics is declared a Nazi science. The Progenitors, who considered themselves neutral against Reality Deviants, revise their opinion.
- Sleeper Clyde Tombaugh discovers Pluto.
- By this year, nearly all the Qutbs have been tracked down and killed by the Technocratic Union.
- Mohandas K. Gandhi and his followers walk 200 miles to the Indian coastal town of Dandi to prepare salt in the traditional fashion (outlawed by the British).
- The Japanese military seizes power.
- The US Congress appropriates $165 million toward the building of a giant dam in Nevada.