| This Year In|
- The fall issue of Paradigma contains a section by Sir James Fowley relating his difficulties with the Akashic Brotherhood.
- Mongolia joins the communist movement. The Sons of Tegri organize among conspiratorial lines.
- The choice of location for a large dam in Nevada has been narrowed down to two canyons east of Las Vegas.
- January 21: Lenin dies, his death having been arranged by the Brujah. Trotsky is supposed to replace Lenin, but Stalin; who is backed by the Toreador and Ventrue, takes power instead. .
- November 24: Gregory Heine of the Chaoticians sends a letter to James "Wirehead" Peritone and the Conventions regarding the opportunity presented by Prohibition.