Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
Trinity Universe: 1924
- Greg Stolze transcribes the journals of Whitley Styles and publishes them in pulp adventure format. Among the "adventures" published is Dust of Death!
- Whitley Styles records in his journal that Max's idea of the Æon founders spending Christmas together "was perfect. It was like a second family....I even saw Jack crack a smile or three."
- January 3: Count Felix Ponatowski of the Ponatowski Foundation announces its intent to dredge the Black Sea for signs of ancient civilizations.
- April 1: Dr. Primoris writes in his journal about the way heroic Inspiration works to protect its bearers from what would otherwise be certain death.
- April 24: Dr. Primoris reflects on his journal entry of the 1st inst., and elucidates further (presumably for posterity's benefit) the three varieties of Inspiration.
- July 6: Dr. Primoris writes a journal entry musing on telluric energy.
- July 7: In the aftermath of the previous night's battle with the stalwart Fulminatore, Primoris wishes he understood better the mechanism by which the human body receives telluric energy and uses it to become Inspired.
- July 21: Dr. Primoris reflects, in his journal, on the three types of super-science invention: advancements (extrapolations of conventional science), innovations (which mimic the effects of Inspired knacks), and those that serve only as crutches for their wielder's own Inspired powers.
- ^ Adventure!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 12
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 15
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 24
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 25
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 26
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 27
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 29
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 30
- ^ A!: Adventure! Rulebook, p. 39