| This Decade In|
Classic World of Darkness: 1920s
- Prohibition. La Cosa Nostra might have remained relatively small and unimportant if not for Prohibition laws. The Emerald Syndicate controls booze smuggling in Boston.
- Chinatowns around the country gain reputations as dens of vice. Tongs begin fighting.
- The Void Engineers reach the other planets in the solar system.
- Sir Isaac Newton is "knocked off" by a Euthanatos mobster.
- Angelo Ciatino is a serial killer in Naples, Italy, until he's apprehended by Brother Benedetto Leone of the Celestial Chorus. While awaiting execution, Ciatino Awakens, renaming himself Anson D'Arcangelo.
- The Arcanum sponsors a trip to Arabia, following clues to the whereabouts of Damcar. The expedition never returns.
- The Council of Nine Mystick Traditions has regained a lot of its old strength, fed by the vitality of the Sons of Ether and a resurgence of Hermetic and Verbena Arts.
- No one really attempts to draw together what will be called the Hollow Ones until this time A gathering hosted by Gladys Littleton and Gardner Morse is considered the conception of the modern Hollowers. A Lady Astra Moonshade asks Neville Sinclair who he and his associates are. Quoting T.S. Eliot, he responds "we are the Hollow Men."
- The "Mike's Cure-All" Ritual is created.
- Howard Jennings Marsh, telepath and financier, makes millions in real estate.
- The Hellfire Clubs get their start in England.
- The influence of House Fortunae begets a new Pythagorean movement among Sleepers.
- The latest of a number of skirmishes between factions of the Order of Hermes and the Celestial Chorus over the Hermetics' use of angels in fetishes.
- Radical conservative rune-workers begin to break away from the Verbena, and form the Iron Circle, supporting the supremacy of the Aryan race and the rise of the Nazi party.
- The town of Ashcroft focuses on one of its two primary industries: the Ashcroft Penitentiary.