| This Year In|
- Parker of the Brujah is embraced this year by his friend (and fellow employee of Siegfried), Bruce Courter.
- An 1890 prediction by the Difference Engineers estimates a 60% chance of having viable tracking devices by this year, and a 100% chance of having reliable radios.
- The Anderson Field Airport opens in Las Vegas.
- By this year, in the wake of the Great War, all is broken. Soon after, the Technocracy declares a Pogrom against all Reality Deviants, beginning the Ascension War in earnest.
- Ed Leedskalnin purchases a cheap plot of land on the outskirts of Florida City and sets about creating Coral Castle.
- Paradigma's Volume 23, Issue 4 includes a public notice from the Council for the Enforcement of Scientific Ethics Tribunal. They've completed their studies and have concluded that Andreas Vargo is the true creator of the Chemical Conversion Engine.
- Ronald N. Harris is born.
- The Virtual Adepts had hoped to upgrade their first-generation computers by this time, but are delayed by the Great War. Increased scrutiny from the new New World Order leaves them little wiggle roo for making up lost time.
Alternate Events Edit
- Biscocchian Coprosperity Sphere: The "present."