| This Year In|
- It's believed that Marianna of Balador is born in this year.
- A rambling letter to Paradigma by Professor Herbert von Gegabelterblitz alternates between cogent arguments against scientific ethics and threats to obliterate the Ethics Council with his Pseudolunar Electro-Etheric Ray. The letter marks the beginning of the Dissidents movement, less politely known as the Mad Scientists.
- April 10: Indian nationalist leaders Saifuddin Kitchlew and Satyapal arrested and deported by British Deputy Commissioner. Angry Indian citizens demand their release, and are fired upon by British soldiers. Protesters secretly plan to gather together in the square on the festival of Baisakhi. Lewis “Majesty’s Witness” Gedrick, a Corax, spies on them. 
- April 13: Amristar massacre takes place in India because Gedrick informed General Dyer of when the protest was to take place. 
- April 16: Two Nagah kill Gedrick in Amritsar, India.