| This Year In|
- 1914-1918: The Great War. The War provides the Technocracy with a testing ground for their new developments in mechanical and chemical warfare. Because of the War, the Virtual Adepts are two years behind schedule upgrading their first-generation computers.
- The Garou in Russia begin to lose ground with the defeat of the anti-Communist forces. Even the Bone Gnawers begin to realize that what they began might be going out of control.
- By the end of the War, the newly-christened New World Order begins hunting Reality Deviants as part of an elaborate campaign to protect humanity.
- A Batini assassin, angry at the Technocracy's wartime rape of their mutual homeland, kills Muhammed ibn Yûsuf al-Mush'awidi.
- Many Utopians start leaving to join Russia's Bolsheviks, attracted by the possibility of a "Scientific State."
- July 17: Bolsheviks execute Czar Nicholas II and his immediate family. However, Princess Anastasia, a Silver Fang Kinfolk, escapes, and is secreted out of Russia by Silver Fangs via Moon bridge.