- 1914-1918: The First World War ends.
- A worldwide pandemic of Spanish Influenza strikes, benefitted through the movements of people across the continent in the cause of the war. Many noncomabatants of the War fall now prey to disease.
- In the wake of the Spanish Influenza, the Morbus bloodline gains more prominence. Elders across Europe call Blood Hunts against members of the bloodline, hoping to stem the disease.
- The english astrologer Sepharial postulates the existence of a "dark moon", which he calls Lilith.
- ↑ VTR: Ancient Mysteries, p. 100
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 VTR: Ancient Mysteries, p. 106
- ↑ CTL: Dancers in the Dusk, p. 19
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.