| This Year In|
- By this year, the leadership of the Arcanum has almost entirely overturned.
- U.S. troops invade Haiti.
- Martin St. Christopher, later a Void Engineer, is born.
- Las Vegas constructs generators to provide electricity to the city 24 hours a day.
- The Council for the Enforcement of Scientific Ethics Tribunal is convened to rule on the identity of the creator of the Chemical Conversion Engine.
- March 20: James "Wirehead" Peritone sends a message to the New World Order disavowing any responsibility for the Zimmermann Telegram. He says he and the Adepts stand squarely with the NWO and share the same goals, and the NWO should stop trying to find a scapegoat for its own failings.
- James "Wirehead" Peritone sends a message to the Virtual Adepts urging caution, and telling whomever was responsible for the Zimmermann Telegram should think of how he would have to deal with the other Conventions before they act.