| This Year In|
- Paradigma’s spring issue contains an article by Sir Lawrence Cabot, who refutes all claim of kinship between the philosophies of Parmenides and the Kitab al Alacir’s Aretus.
- The building which will house the Duplex Assembly/Recycling Construct is constructed in downtown Detroit, between 31st and 32nd Streets, just north of Michigan Avenue.
- The last public appearance of Benjamen Holmscroft. Despite being in his late 50s, he is described as looking "not much older than 40ish."
- Dr. Winston Brown is born in Kansas.
- By this year, most of China's provinces have seceded from the imperial government.
- Aiko Kawaguchi is born.
- The railroad opens a locomotive servicing shop in Las Vegas, creating hundreds of jobs and doubling the city's population.
- Nevada bans gambling, but Las Vegas seems to be immune or otherwise exempt.