| This Year In|
- Freud retracts his original Seduction Theory at the behest of the Seventh Generation, and instead postulates that sexual abuse is imagined by patients and has no basis in reality.
- Gold is discovered in the Yukon Territory in Canada. John Eaton Simcoe follows, funding banking and gambling houses.
- Son of Ether Vargo Zamtredia develops his conversion engine, and a preliminary gravity ray shortly afterwards.
- In the heart of Autochthonia, at the χth iteration of a sentience-expanding algorithm, the Mechanicians most advanced computer gains full awareness. In celebration, Mechanicians rename their Convention Iteration X.
- House Tharsis is wiped out by the Order of Hermes due to diabolic corruption.