Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| This Year In|
- 1889-1900: The first great expansion stage of the Arcanum multiple chapter houses are opened across Europe and North America.
- The Eastern Band of the Cherokee incorporate under a charter in North Carolina, in the land known as the Qualla Boundary. Uktena associated with the Cherokee Nation follow, and soon open up a caern at Big Cove Hollow, guarded by the Sept of the Seven Clans.
- The International Brotherhood of Mechanicians discovers nanotechnology, and they select Jess Franklin (then known as 10111010011) as a test subject. The nanotech successfully prolongs his life.
- The 48th Council of the Council of Nine meets in Horizon.
- An individual who refuses to give his name or pseudonym (but allows them to call him "Jacob") first visits the Arcanum, gaining an audience with Winthrop Murray and Benjamen Holmscroft. Jacob claims he was born 100 years before Christ, and that he was magically transformed into an immortal creature living in a constant cycle of decay and renewal.
- While vacationing undercover as British gentry Mr. and Mrs. Melvin Abercrombie, Alexander Gericault reveals to Mercedes Gonzaga de Ortiz that he's a Nephandus. He was supposed to spy on Mercedes and Senex, discover their weaknesses, and direct them to their common enemy, the Physician and the Technocratic Union. He only remained because he fell in love with Mercedes. He says he has to leave, and asks her to join him.