| This Year In|
- The Order of Hermes begins investigating a weak link in the Technocracy, and begin opening a dialogue with the Electrodyne Engineers, as they seem on the verge of defection.
- Jan van Rensselaer, under the tutelage of the Secret Watchers, discovers the Aeon Rites recorded in Enochian. Van Rensselaer chooses to take the name Johannes Agrippa, in honour of two mystics who had become Secret Watchers.
- In his journal, Matthew Argivion bemoans the lack of respect for the Greek culture and tradition throughout history.
- The first American House, House Luxor, is founded by Max Theon and Paschal Beverly Randolf (the first black Hermetic Master) to explore the common ground between science, spiritualism and religion.
- An aging Patrick Drey passes on ownership of The Fool's Gambit freehold to a Satyr named Daniel.
- ↑ WOD: World of Darkness: Sorcerer, p. 21
- ↑ WOD: World of Darkness: Sorcerer, p. 22
- ↑ CtD. Freeholds & Hidden Glens, p. 27